Do you want to be part of an exciting journey together with a team that is forward-thinking, innovative and customer obsessed? We are looking for a Product Manager to help us accelerate our rapid growth globally.
Lexly is the leading and fastest growing legal tech company in the Nordics. Our philosophy is simple - we believe in making law accessible to everyone. Your contribution will really make a difference in this fast paced, constantly evolving environment. With your help Lexly will deliver a great customer experience and continue to contribute to social sustainability with less conflicts and more predictability.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Product Manager you will take ownership of one of our digital legal products and to your aid you will have a team of developers and designers, and also collaborate closely with marketing, sales, operations, and your product peers. Together you will ensure all aspects of your product – development, market positioning, design, key metrics and more. You will work with a combination of vision, strategy and execution in a role that includes leadership and stakeholder management from our markets, and make sure that we build scalable solutions for both existing markets as new markets.
WHO YOU ARE
You love to develop and lead product strategy, identify user needs, plan short- and long-term roadmaps, lead cross-functional programs, measure impact and success, and orchestrate wide-scale product implementation and rollout globally.
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years in a product leader role (product manager, product owner, or similar)
- To be fluent in English
- True business and user centric approach
- Proven track-record in delivering results in a changing environment
- Strong communication and collaborative skills, experienced in prioritization and stakeholder management
- Knowledge working with agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience of software development tools such as Jira
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Experience from working in a startup
- Experience from both consumer products and business or platform-oriented products
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Location: central Stockholm.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to also work remotely
- Startdate: Immediately
- Scope: full time (Monday – Friday)
- Job type: Permanent / Fixed-term employment
- Salary: by agreement
- A true chance to shine as a professional
- An opportunity to be a part of Lexly's revolutionary story
- Responsibility and freedom in your work role
- A fun-loving yet professional work atmosphere
For any questions regarding this recruitment, please contact Johan Wiberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 073-441 28 28.
Last day to apply: 2021-09-30. Please note that interviews are ongoing so don’t wait too long to submit your application.
LIFE AT LEXLY
Our Stockholm office, shared by 50 dedicated people, is a relaxed workplace with a tight knitted team of knowledgeable, driven and committed people. We develop a platform for digital legal services, a lawyer network for legal advice and are creating a new household brand. We are curious can-do people with a serious getting things done attitude. We are creative, fearless, and above all devoted to creating a stellar customer experience and we take pride in putting our customers first in all that we do.
In between hard and dedicated work we take the time to socialize, shoot pool, play table tennis or meet up for after work drinks.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. If you want to be part of changing a whole industry as a part of a dynamic organization where your skills really make an impact, then this is the place to be.
LAW MADE EASY
Lexly was founded in 2004 and is leading player in digital legal services provider in the Nordics. Pursuing the company’s vision of making justice accessible to everyone, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.
Lexly cooperates with banks, insurance companies and accounting firms offering a seamless customer experience. With headquarters in Stockholm, Lexly is also located in Helsinki, Finland and Sao Paolo, Brazil.