Do you want to be part of an exciting journey together with a team that is forward-thinking, innovative and customer obsessed? We are looking for a UX designer/ graphic designer to Lexly CMS/web and our marketing activities.
This is a new position, and you will have the privilege of building up the role and create working methods to create best-in-class design and improve customer journeys through usability and design. Sounds like you?
Lexly is the leading and fastest growing legal tech company in the Nordics. Our philosophy is simple - we believe in making law accessible to everyone. Your contribution will really make a difference in this fast paced, constantly evolving environment. With your help Lexly will deliver a great customer experience and continue to contribute to social sustainability with less conflicts and more predictability.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will focus on improving our look and feel in everything we do and ensure that our designed material follows brand guide lines and does the job the material should do. Create awareness, engage and activate. You will also design and optimize our digital customer journeys on the web in our integrated applications the customer encounters on the web. Your work will contribute to Lexly to become the go-to brand in all types of legal advice. To succeed in this, we need world-class design and customer journeys.
At Lexly, you will work with many types of digital design, but with a clear emphasis on web experiences of various forms. You will have a very free and creative role where design is combined with an understanding of code (not writing code but understanding the possibilities) as well as collaboration with communicators, marketers, project managers, product owners and developers.
YOUR TASKS MAY INCLUDE
- Understand and balance customer needs, business goals, technical feasibility in both exploration as implementation
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user tests, experiments and evaluation.
- Create stylish designs and prototypes for the web
- Create digital marketing materials that engage and convert
- Develop user experiences within or between different applications with a clear purpose and a clear expected outcome
- Do research on users to understand customer and end users, both in GA, Crazy egg as qualitative data, NPS etc.
WHO YOU ARE
Design that easily can be used is important to you. You are curious, love to nerd yourself into customer insights and explore hypotheses. You are passionate about constantly challenge, improve, and simplify the customer experience. You are both strategic and operational. You take initiatives and are proactive.
As a person you are driven and enjoy combining completely new grips and concepts with continuous optimization and improvement for the user. You are updated with consumer trends and design trends. Always up to date with both external and internal insights and you never design at the expense of functionality and purpose. You are also a team person. Together, we create ultimate customer experiences and great marketing that build awareness and engage, that provide satisfied returning customers that enable us to reach and exceed our goals - make law accessible to everyone.
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU'LL NEED
- A degree in UX-Design, Marketing design or other design-related areas of study
- To be fluent in English and Swedish
- 3-5 years of experience from UX design work of CMS/web
- At least 3 years of experience in design for digital marketing
- Skills in motivate design proposals and decisions for team members, product managers and other stakeholders
- Great communication skills
- Data-driven and hypothesis-driven mindset and methodology
- Experience of drawing in digital tools, whiteboards, prototype tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Experience of graphic work in tools such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- An eye for attractive design and knowledge in accessibility.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Experience from designing mobile apps
- Experience working with HTML/CSS or have basic understand of web development technologies
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Location: central Stockholm
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to also work remotely
- Startdate: As soon as possible
- Scope: full time (Monday – Friday)
- Job type: Permanent / Fixed-term employment
- Salary: by agreement
- A true chance to shine as a professional
- An opportunity to be a part of Lexly's revolutionary story
- Responsibility and freedom in your work role
- A fun-loving yet professional work atmosphere
For any questions regarding this recruitment, please contact Ann-Charlotte Baudin at email@example.com. Last day to apply: 2021-09-30. Please note that interviews are ongoing so don’t wait too long to submit your application.
LIFE AT LEXLY
Our Stockholm office, shared by approx. 50 dedicated people, is a relaxed workplace with a tight knitted team of knowledgeable, driven and committed people. We develop a platform for digital legal services, a lawyer network for legal advice and are creating a new household brand. We are curious can-do people with a serious getting things done attitude. We are creative, fearless, and above all devoted to creating a stellar customer experience and we take pride in putting our customers first in all that we do.
In between hard and dedicated work we take the time to socialize, shoot pool, play table tennis, or meet up for after work drinks.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. If you want to be part of changing a whole industry as a part of a dynamic organization where your skills really make an impact, then this is the place to be.
LAW MADE EASY
Lexly was founded in 2004 and is leading player in digital legal services provider in the Nordics. Pursuing the company’s vision of making justice accessible to everyone, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.
Lexly cooperates with banks, insurance companies and accounting firms offering a seamless customer experience. With headquarters in Stockholm, Lexly is also located in Helsinki, Finland and Sao Paolo, Brazil.